• 1 fennel bulb
• 8-10 baby carrots
• 1/3 butternut squash
• Olive oil to drizzle
• ¼ cup fresh chopped rosemary
• 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
• 1 tablespoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Trim and cut the fennel bulb into 10-12 wedges; wash the baby carrots; wash, peel and cut the butternut squash into 3cm cubes.
3. Arrange the fennel bulb, squash and carrots on a roasting tray. Drizzle with olive oil to coat, sprinkle the rosemary, thyme and salt over and thoroughly mix.
4. Roast in the oven for 20-30minutes or until tender and lightly golden.