This month is Body Detox month at Back2Health. We’ve also had a lot of interest following Jo Formosa’s appearance on Today Extra where she discussed the virtues of soup to help the detox process. And let’s face it, even if you aren’t detoxing, a nice soup is welcome any time.
So if you’re in the mood and would like to make some hearty soups at home, we’ve got 7 delicious ayurvedic recipes to help you along.
Recipes on offer include:
- Moong Bean Soup – Great for balancing the three doshas
- Roasted Carrot, Fennel + Lemon Soup – Yes, it’s as delicious as it sounds
- Pumpkin Soup with Gluten-free Bread – Try roasting the pumpkin for added flavour
- Spinach and Moong Bean Soup – Turbo charge your Moong Bean Soup with a little bit of green
- Broccoli & Almond Soup – Smooth and creamy 🙂
- Asparagus, Fennel & Spinach Soup – With toasted pepita seeds on top to round it off
- Hearty Buckwheat & Kale Soup – Thick and tasty (and healthy too)
We’ve packaged them all in a pdf format so you can print them out and keep them handy in the kitchen. Just right click here to download the file to your computer. And of course, to make sure you don’t miss out on future updates and tips to help you live your best life, subscribe on the home page to our occasional but oh so fabulous newsletter.
PS – all of the recipes use kitchen herbs that we know will have added medicinal effect. Enjoy :-).
Thanks Jo for this great information and a yummy way to detox! I’m in ☺
I’m always looking for new recipes that help us cut back on the processed alternatives. Thanks for putting all of these in one place.