• 1 piece of white fish
• ¾ cup vegetable mix – green beans, broccoli florets, zucchini
• ¼ cup onions, thinly sliced • 1/3 cup home-made or organic vegetable stock
• ½ tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
• ½ small clove garlic, crushed
• ½ teaspoon of almonds, slivered
• Pinch of chopped marjoram
• Olive oil
• Sea salt to taste Vinaigrette
• ½ clove garlic, crushed
• 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
• ¼ tablespoon of lemon juice
• ½ dessertspoon of fresh parsley, chopped
• 2 tablespoons of hot water
1. Steam green vegetables until tender, strain and put aside to cool. Vinaigrette
2. Put all ingredients together in closed jar, shake vigorously a few minutes.
3. Pour over vegetables and let stand (for vinaigrette to soak into vegetables 25 minutes). Fish
4. Clean, wash and dry fish.
5. Coat shallow casserole dish with olive oil.
6. Add garlic, onions and fry gently until onions are soft and golden.
7. Place fish on top of onion mixture, pour over vegetable stock then sprinkle with parsley, marjoram and sea salt.
8. Bake in pre-heated oven (200°C) until cooked (up to 25 minutes), baste a few times.
9. Serve slivered almonds as a garnish and strained green vegetable mix from vinaigrette.